· Firstly, there will be an intake interview. Here we will listen to all your wishes and provide professional advice revolving around the sale of your yacht or boat.
· Shortly after we will visit your yacht for a valuation or appraisal. The selling price will be optimized for the current market situation.
· Once the yacht or boat is on the market, together we will plan the strategy of sale and integrate your wishes. We will utilize our vast network to provide a quick sale of your boat or yacht.
· For marketing, we will make an extensive photo reportage of both the interior as well as the exterior for use on our website and in the brochures. Furthermore, we will make a clear and professional description of all technical aspects as well as other specific details of the yacht or boat for use on our website and in the brochures.
· In accordance with your wishes we will not only advertise the boat locally, but also nationally and even internationally, on sites and in magazines.
· All contacts and potential buyers will be provided with full guidance in order to enthuse them for the acquisition of your yacht or boat, as well as organizing visits and test runs.
· Meanwhile we will keep informing you of all progress and changes by phone or mail. In that way you are constantly up to date.
· After the buyer's opening bid, together we will plan the bidding strategy of your boat.
· After you have accepted the buying party's offer, The Lighthouse will provide the contract. Afterwards, both parties will have some time to clear up any uncertainties or make adjustments to the contract, after which the final contract will be constructed and signed by both parties and, if requested, a public notary.
· Until the sale has been finalized you are free to use, maintain and enjoy your yacht as throughout the sale the yacht will remain at your own berth.